Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Letting Go....



I am really missing my girls today! Shanna & Shyanne left Friday to go home. After loving them and being mom for 9 months these beautiful girls are gone. I have very mixed emotions about their departure. I do know that in the 9 months these precious girls were with me that they had many "firsts" but the most important one was that they both accepted Christ as their personal Savior. I got to be the one that knelt beside their bed and hear the most innocent sincere prayer that can be prayed, asking Jesus to come and live inside them. They brought me such joy and laughter. I hope as they grow older and face different situations in life they will remember the love and lessons that were given here, and trust that Christ is truly the "Father" that will never leave or forsake them.

Miss you girls..........................

1 comment:

Becke' said...

Gee, all I had to do was look at their sweet faces and I immediately got teary-eyed. I miss your girls, too.
You have a difficult job. I pray your reward in heaven will be great! Love you.