Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fishin' Friends

The Stuart Men

Nicole's first fish








Some have asked what did Becke' catch....... the picture says it all!


Our tradition of kissin' your first fish!







What a beautiful day for fishing with friends! The Stuart fam came out and spent an afternoon at the ranch to fish. It was a day of firsts, the boys all caught their first fish. Nicole our newest caught her first as well. While I may not a be a fisherman myself it has been so neat to watch kids come out here and catch their first fish, and to capture their faces on film. It is also nice to get outdoors and enjoy God's beauty and enjoy time with family & friends doing the simple things. I thank God right now for the opportunity to have the time to actually do these kind of things and invest in my family and friendships with people I love. " I know God, that I sometimes get caught up in the emotion and everyday of this ministry and sometimes miss the marvelous opportunity that I have been given to share in the simple things and firsts that are life changing memories for my girls. Thank You for my life!"






No comments: