Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kircher Swim Day

Jackson
Baby Chandler




Britt



Lauren




Anderson



Jackson and Lauren


My brother Patrick & Sister in-law Kellie had us all out for a swim day and cookout at the house! We all had a great day! All of my girls had a super time and I think that Jack & Anderson enjoyed the attention just a little bit! And of course I have to comment on Baby Chandler.... Is she the sweetest thing you've ever seen? I don't think I've seen a baby that cute in at least ten years.... (ha!) Thanks Patrick & Kellie for a great day!




3 comments:

Becke' said...

I am going to guess that Jackson looks just like your brother...because I think he could be your son, too!

I think I want to photo your nephews/niece! They are all darling!

Oh, very funny on the "what Becke' caught" pic...so funny I stole it! :)

Leslie said...

I'm so glad to find your blog! What fun! Great pictures.
See you tonight.

Jenny said...

Now, how come I didn't know you had a blog??? How fun!